- This event has passed.
Embedded World 2021
01 March 2021-05 March 2021
Join us at virtual Embedded World 2021, online from 1 to 5 March 2021.
Connect with us during the show to find out more about:
- The latest addition to our Embedded Analytics portfolio: an Embedded Software Development Kit which allows the creation of a self-contained system-level monitoring and analytics environment on-chip
- Our products for automotive safety and cybersecurity, including the innovative MissionMode solution, which helps meet ISO 26262 requirements by providing automation and on-chip IP to enable IC testing and diagnosis at any point during a vehicle’s functional operation
- Developments in cybersecurity for connected and autonomous vehicles (CAVs) including an update on activities in the Secure-CAV project
- Also in the automotive field, we’ll be joined at a roundtable by representatives from Arm to discuss the use of safety islands in complex automotive systems
- Silicon Lifecycle Solutions: we’ll examine the latest trends and technologies to optimize the end-to-end design and production process, and ensure device resilience throughout the product lifecycle
- Embedded Analytics: we’ll take a look at how a platform approach can get the best out of functional monitoring and analytics technology
Experts will also be on hand to tell you more about the complete Tessent product family, including our industry-leading design-for-test (DFT) tools and test data analytics; intelligent security, debug and in-life monitoring products.
Also, click here to register your place and enter our discount code – ew21460143.