- This event has passed.
07 October 2021 @ 3:30 pm-4:30 pm
Join this Secure-CAV webinar with Siemens and Copper Horse:
Effectively Addressing the Challenge of Securing Connected and Autonomous Vehicles
Thursday, October 07, 2021 07:30 PDT / 10:30 EDT / 15:30 BST
As vehicles get more complex and connected, the attack surface increases. This presents increasing challenges for cybersecurity. This webinar introduces hardware-based techniques for addressing security concerns, from legacy through to the future.
Click here to access the on demand recording
What will you learn?
- The best use of threat modelling techniques
- Methods for staying one step ahead of malicious hackers in the automotive space
- Effective methods for hardware-based attack detection
- How the Secure-CAV project looks at the problem of future vehicle security
Who will this be of interest to?
- Design engineers in hardware and software
- Vehicle OEM management
- Automotive engineers
- Cybersecurity engineers and managers
Gajinder Panesar is a Fellow at Siemens. One of Europe’s leading SoC architects, Gadge’s experience includes senior architecture definition and design roles within both blue-chip and start-up environments. He holds more than 20 patents and is the author of more than 20 published works.
David Rogers is CEO at Copper Horse. David is a mobile phone and IoT security specialist who runs Copper Horse Ltd, a software and security company based in Windsor, UK. His company is currently focusing on product security for the Internet of Things as well as future automotive cybersecurity.