Webinar: Building AI Chips that Deliver
01 September 2021 @ 6:00 pm-7:00 pm
Join Siemens Fellow Gajinder Panesar, Groq, Hewlett Packard Enterprise and Mythic on Wednesday 1 September for a discussion on ‘Building AI Chips that Deliver’ at 10am PDT.
As AI & ML chips proliferate, the focus is moving to deployment and practical applications. This change brings a corresponding shift in the technical problems chip makers and their customers need to solve. Do the devices perform as expected under real-world conditions? What support do software development teams – both at the IC maker and systems integrator – require? Can devices adapt as software loads change and the devices themselves are subject to aging effects?
This panel-style discussion will address these issues from a number of standpoints:
- What are the main deployment challenges at the technical level?
- What is required from this new generation of chips to allow them to be integrated successfully into target systems?
- Looking beyond systems integration, what are the requirements when the chips are deployed in the field?
- How can IC design teams ensure their chips attain maximum performance?
- What tools and methodologies are available to support them?
We look forward to you joining us.
- 01 September 2021
6:00 pm-7:00 pm
- Event Tags:
- AI, Artificial Intelligence, embedded analytics, IC design, on-chip, SoC, system-on-chip